TOPIC: I recently started playing OSRS again
2 months 1 week ago #3388
If it comes to monetisation, players are already experiencing the outcomes of rs 2007 gold of the desire to innovate at the kind of the Yak Track of this Live Ops team. Only the coming year, however, can tell us whether this success will last and when Jagex can meet Ward's long term target of becoming"where the industry looks for solutions and answers" for monetisation systems, together with Jagex seen as"the shining example of the gambling industry".

It is kind of crazy how many Men and Women are familiar with Runescape again

It may do the job. I would watch a series about the God Wars centered on the Barrows Brothers and their campaigns through Forinthry and Morytania.Open the series on them living out their lives and do a few world-building. Just get into the contract with the stranger and their conquest. Letting the series end. Finish things off with Guthix kicking out all the gods and there you go.

RuneScape legit could make an wonderful tv show. It's such a mystical planet, and such established lore. If it had a game of thrones budget, with Witcher quality production, my god, it'd be beautiful.Story episodes would accompany Quests and boss/raids. Imagine an whole episode. Through some magic fuckery, people return to life unharmed. Only an absolute gore festival of the event, with all the gruesome special effects, for a simple game of capture the flag to get a few bloody tickets.

I recently started playing OSRS again to buy rs3 gold about a month ago. I originally started playing in like 2007 when I was around 12 and was obsessed with the game. Super nostalgic for me. Saw the mobile app in my phone one day 1-2 months past downloaded it and fell in love started taking it super serious! Its really a fantastic game.
The administrator has disabled public write access.